14100+ Facebook Applications So Far!

Tired of sifting through the endless lists of Facebook Applications just to find out they don't work when you install them or that they suck? My Blog attemps to provide honest reviews of Facebook Applications. The Good, the Bad and The Ugly! Check here first and see if their worth adding!

Add a comment to any of my App reviews and let me know if you agree with me or not! If you see one of your favorite apps is not listed then create a post telling us about it and maybe I will check it our and give you my opinion. Want to Exchange Links? Click here to submit your blogs info.


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MMA Pro Fighter!

If your into Extreme fighting then you may like this game app. You create a fighter and then train, buy skills and fight for experience and cash. There is also a League where you can try and come out in top of your rivals.

At first I was not impressed with the game. After signing up I would get a pop up asking me to allow emails from the game. Accept or decine, I would decine and every page I went to it would pop up again asking the same question. Finally I accepted and it no longer came up each page. Can't say I like having no real choice over the matter, but have not received any e-mails from them after a week.

I have to say the game is somewhat addicting and there is a surprising amount of features to the game. The graphics are good and you get a play by play when fighting your opponent. Despite harassing you for e-mail permission I have to say I like this game app overall.

No comments: