14100+ Facebook Applications So Far!

Tired of sifting through the endless lists of Facebook Applications just to find out they don't work when you install them or that they suck? My Blog attemps to provide honest reviews of Facebook Applications. The Good, the Bad and The Ugly! Check here first and see if their worth adding!

Add a comment to any of my App reviews and let me know if you agree with me or not! If you see one of your favorite apps is not listed then create a post telling us about it and maybe I will check it our and give you my opinion. Want to Exchange Links? Click here to submit your blogs info.


Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fish Rangler

Well I had taken a long break from using any of the Facebook apps until a friend showed me "Fish Rangler". A simple but highly addictive app!

Basically you fish and get gold and points for fish you catch. You can use this gold and points to buy a better fishing rod, buy bait, a boat and to research skills....these all help you catch bigger and more fish. You can have night fishing parties and fish while you are offline, they also have a monthly tournament where players can win prizes.

As you use your fishing rods and boat you gain experience for them helping you be even more successful in catching fish and taking less time to travel from lake to lake with your boat....there is a lot to this simple app and the creator is adding more regularily.

So come on! Lets go Fishing!

No comments: