14100+ Facebook Applications So Far!

Tired of sifting through the endless lists of Facebook Applications just to find out they don't work when you install them or that they suck? My Blog attemps to provide honest reviews of Facebook Applications. The Good, the Bad and The Ugly! Check here first and see if their worth adding!

Add a comment to any of my App reviews and let me know if you agree with me or not! If you see one of your favorite apps is not listed then create a post telling us about it and maybe I will check it our and give you my opinion. Want to Exchange Links? Click here to submit your blogs info.


Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Human Pets

This app is a cute action type application where you can buy and sell your friends as "Human Pets". You earn points by logging in,viewing random profiles,selling pets...often auction battles begin when someone buys one of your "pets". A friend of mine kept buying my brother from me until finally I let her have him, but then I turned around and bought her,lol. She wasn't cheap either!

This application has actually changed its whole look recently. I have yet to check it out fully, but the general concept is the same. A fun application that can amuse you and your friends. Maybe you can own me some day! ;)

No comments: