14100+ Facebook Applications So Far!

Tired of sifting through the endless lists of Facebook Applications just to find out they don't work when you install them or that they suck? My Blog attemps to provide honest reviews of Facebook Applications. The Good, the Bad and The Ugly! Check here first and see if their worth adding!

Add a comment to any of my App reviews and let me know if you agree with me or not! If you see one of your favorite apps is not listed then create a post telling us about it and maybe I will check it our and give you my opinion. Want to Exchange Links? Click here to submit your blogs info.


Friday, January 25, 2008

Attack!

Remember the classic strategy game Risk? This application is a Facebook version of the game and I must admit it is very good. You can play your friends turn by turn or you can play a live game with someone. Refer your friends and you get extra armies!

If you add this application, add me as a friend and challange me to a game!

No comments: