14100+ Facebook Applications So Far!

Tired of sifting through the endless lists of Facebook Applications just to find out they don't work when you install them or that they suck? My Blog attemps to provide honest reviews of Facebook Applications. The Good, the Bad and The Ugly! Check here first and see if their worth adding!

Add a comment to any of my App reviews and let me know if you agree with me or not! If you see one of your favorite apps is not listed then create a post telling us about it and maybe I will check it our and give you my opinion. Want to Exchange Links? Click here to submit your blogs info.


Thursday, January 24, 2008

Web Link

This a simple but cool little facebook application! It allows you to put a screenshot of your website on your profile. Your friends can click on the screenshot and be taken to your website.

That's about it for this application,simple but usefull tool that you can use to show off your website on Facebook! Enjoy!

No comments: