14100+ Facebook Applications So Far!

Tired of sifting through the endless lists of Facebook Applications just to find out they don't work when you install them or that they suck? My Blog attemps to provide honest reviews of Facebook Applications. The Good, the Bad and The Ugly! Check here first and see if their worth adding!

Add a comment to any of my App reviews and let me know if you agree with me or not! If you see one of your favorite apps is not listed then create a post telling us about it and maybe I will check it our and give you my opinion. Want to Exchange Links? Click here to submit your blogs info.


Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Spare a Click

This was my very first Facebook application and I still use it today. This Application helps feed starving children. Each click by you and your friends gives a meal to a child in an impoverished nation. This is made possible through the United Nation's World Food Program and Give Team. Such a simple act does so much! You may only click once per day per person.

Using this facebook application I have fed 140 children! You get points for inviting others. Points have no value except to recognize you as a contributer and show your contributer rankings against others using this app.

No comments: